HP Spectre x360 14-ea0042TU
Intel Core i5-1135G7 ( 2.4GHz base frequency up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 8 MB L3 Cache, 4 Cores, 8 Threads )
08 GB DDR4
512 GB Intel® PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
32 GB Optane Memory
13.5'' WUXGA + IPS Touch Display (1920 × 1280 / maximum 16.77 million colors / 171ppi)
14.0 inches keyboard without numeric keypad
01 Month Only
HP SPECTRE X360 14-EA0042TU | 11th GEN | Core i5-1135G7 (2.40 GHz) | 08GB Ram | 512GB SSD+32GB Optane | 13.5″ WUXGA IPS | TS | Poseidon Blue | DOS | (Open Box)
HP Spectre x360 14-ea0042TU
- Gen: 11TH GEN
- Processor: Core i5- 1135G7
- Ram: 08GB
- Storage: 512GB SSD+32GB Optane
- Display: 14.0” FHD
- OS: DOS
- Status: Open Box
Out of stock
HP SPECTRE Convertible 14-EA0042TU
The HP Specter Convertible 14 is equipped with the latest Core i5 11th generation and a large capacity SSD 512GB. A convertible mobile laptop with a 13.5-inch touch-enabled display that allows you to work creatively. Let’s have a look at our Spectre Series
- The maximum frequency is when Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 is operating. Multi-core processors are designed to improve performance in specific applications, and not all applications will benefit from the use of this technology. In addition, processor performance and operating frequency of HP Specter Convertible 14 depend on the load of the application being run or the hardware and software configuration. Product brands, names, and unique numbers in Intel products do not necessarily indicate performance or performance.
- The color will change depending on the viewing angle and brightness.
- Up to 1GB of memory may be occupied by the computer system software. This is not a limitation specific to the computers that HP manufactures and sells. The memory of this product cannot be expanded or replaced.
- The high-speed system using Intel Optane memory does not replace or increase the capacity of the random access memory built into the PC.
- This is the value when 1GB is calculated with 1 billion bytes. You cannot change the partition configuration arbitrarily. To change the partition configuration, you need commercially available partition management software. Operation is not guaranteed in an environment where the partition configuration has been changed.
- The number of antennas of this product is 2 for transmission and 2 for reception. The standard value of the communication speed of HP Specter Convertible 14 is the theoretical maximum value of the wireless standard and does not indicate the actual data transfer speed. The actual data transfer speed will vary depending on the usage conditions such as the distance between communication devices, obstacles, device configuration, radio wave conditions, and software used. A compatible wireless LAN device is required to use Wi-Fi 6.
- Due to the characteristics of the display of the HP Spectre Convertible 14 , pixels that do not light up or continue to light up, and uneven colors and brightness may be visible on a part of the screen. These are due to the structure of the display and are not malfunctions.
- Reflective privacy screen function. You can switch privacy mode on / off with the F1 key.
- The liquid crystal display rotates approximately 360 degrees.
- When using Thunderbolt 4 with USB 4 Type-C 40Gbps terminal. It depends on the resolution and refresh rate of the connected display. Depending on the conversion connector and display, there may be resolutions and refresh rates that cannot be displayed.
- We do not guarantee all the operations of other companies’ products. MicroSD memory card, micro-SDHC memory card, micro-SDXC memory card can be used in one slot. Each memory card cannot be used at the same time The security function of the SD memory card cannot be used. Data encrypted by a device that supports the security function of an SD memory card cannot be used. SD I / O cards cannot be used.
- Key pitch: Approximately 19.0 x 19.0 mm, Keystroke: Approximately 1.3 mm, JIS standard compliant [89 keys] The key pitch is the length from the center of the main key to the center of the adjacent key. There is a part where the key pitch is shortened. The brightness of the backlit keyboard can be adjusted in two steps.
- We do not guarantee the operation of all compatible devices.
- Stereo recording may not be possible.
- Excluding protrusions.
- When operating the AC adapter. Measured value with the OS running without connecting peripheral devices. (※Maximum value)
- Energy consumption efficiency is the annual power consumption measured by the method specified in JIS C62623 (2014). The energy saving standard achievement rate is expressed by the following display words. A: 100% or more and less than 110%, AA: 110% or more and less than 140%, AAA: 140% or more. However, if the achievement rate is less than 100%, the achievement rate is displayed as it is in%.
- Do not charge the battery pack using any method other than the specified method. Do not put the battery pack in a fire. Do not shock the battery pack. Do not disassemble or modify the battery pack. Avoid terminal shorts, water leaks, and leaving the product in a high temperature environment as it may cause a malfunction. The battery pack is a consumable item. In addition, the battery of this product is not a type that can be attached and detached by the user. When replacing the battery, do not remove or replace it by yourself, but contact the support desk of HP.
- This is a value measured by Mobile-Mark. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, operating environment, applications used, and system settings such as power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery decreases with age and use. The actual drive time may be shorter than this value depending on the usage time and usage conditions. In addition, the battery drive time is a guideline value, and the drive time is not guaranteed. Battery life is not covered by the warranty.
- Usage support is a service that supports basic usage of HP PCs and tablets by telephone, such as how to use an OS such as Windows and how to connect to the Internet. External device settings other than HP PCs and tablets, such as routers, are not supported. In addition, the support period is based on the standard warranty period.
- Energy consumption efficiency is the power consumption measured by the measurement method specified by the Energy Conservation Law divided by the combined theoretical performance specified by the Energy Conservation Law.
- Environmental conditions Operating: Temperature 5 to 35 ° C, relative humidity 5 to 95%, Non-operating: Temperature -20 to 85 ° C, relative humidity 5 to 95% .
- Depending on the usage conditions, the bottom of the HP Spectre Convertible 14 main unit, palm rest, various connectors and interfaces, around the liquid crystal display, keyboard, fan outlet, and the surface of the AC adapter may become hot. Using it on your knees or thighs for a long time, touching hot parts, or hitting the wind from the ventilation holes may cause low-temperature burns.